Once again Hi and welcome to SEO Blog South Africa.
I always seem to be starting off my blog this way, ha ha, but this welcome goes out to South Africa.
Let me explain, “We have moved our web hosting services to a local server hosted in Cape Town.” Yay!
Up and to now, unless you were following SEO South Africa Blog via updates on our facebook page or via our twitter account, you may not of known about our blog. The reason being that it was hosted on a server which is operated from the USA, which in turn means more people from the USA were seeing the blogs than people from South Africa, my country and from where I want traffic and exposure.
Click on The pitfalls of hosting with third parties and remote servers if you want to know about the issues we went through and click here to find out why we were
Off Line for a month ?”
One note before I start with today’s blog, since we have moved our hosting company website just over 2 weeks ago we already near the top of page three on google.co.za for the term “South Africa Web Hosting” and we moving up consistently. For the term ” local joomla web hosting packages” we are in position 3 on page 1! Wow I just checked it now, even I am impressed, being on a local server rules!
http://www.southafricaseo.co.za/ . Credit has to go to our SEO company, SEO South Africa, which is what gets us up to page 1, so you know who to contact for web development and SEO strategic planning.
SEO South Africa’s website is going a major overhaul and we sorting out server administration at the same time, so for now, being our sister company, we share this Blog site. The above link will lead you to our contact page, please list you query or quotation and we will contact you in return, or just drop a mail in the top left “contact us” tab or leave a message in the comments section below.
Local Joomla Web hosting
Being trained in html and being a SEO purist, I have always had my reservations about Joomla and CMS platforms (content management systems). CMS platforms like Joomla have come a long way in the past few years and they have definitely become more SEO (search engine optimisation) friendly.
It has taken a bit of time to master the Joomla platform and all its administrative functions and now I have to say, I am starting to love Joomla. I actually said that! Some who know me in the industry know how reserved I was about CMS platforms, especially concerning their SEO capabilities.
Joomla is open source and offers plenty of add on modules and plugins which make your site professional and user friendly. From an administrative point of view it puts control back into your hands, the website owner. you can decide via your Joomla developer how much control you want to assign to who. You may not want to deal with back end administration build and design, but have control over editing and updating articles, this is all possible.
South Africa Web hosting has been created by SEO South Africa, because of all the pitfalls in web hosting, we have gone through the pains you have or about to go through. We know whats its about and we have the track record.
Contact us for local joomla webhosting and/or joomla web design and development, list you query or quotation and we will contact you in return, or just drop a mail in the top left “contact us” tab or leave a message in the comments section below,with contact details.
If you liked this post please share with the social icons. Our next post will be discussing local wordpress hosting and yes we developed this wordpress blog.
Happy surfing till next time
First of all, thank you to all leaving note worthy comments on our blog. Please subscribe to our rss feed and bookmark us, share do what ever it takes we are listening!
yea I know my blogs look a little bland and could do with some images to brighten up things, so I promise to pop in some graphs and worthy imagery. Right now I am just keeping up with the blog a day theory or at least up to five a week.
Companies blogging more than 20 times per month get five times more leads and traffic of a company blogging 5 times a month!
And that’s what this post is about, the importance of Blogging!
Note these important reasons for regular blogging:
- Fresh content is what keeps your subscribers attracted to your Blog
- New content is great for SEO (search engine optimization)
- It helps you stay an industry leader in your profession
- Blog posts drive more traffic and leads to your website
- Its a great platform to engage and communicate with your customers
- A valuable way of creating inbound links to you website
Creating regular fresh worthy attention grabbing content should be you main concern, make it real let the customer or reader know that it is a real person on the other side of the screen. I hope you feeling me that I am real on the other side.
Points to remember when writing a post!
- Frequency matters – 16 to 20 posts per month is your target
- Choose your keywords wisely – choose a industry long tail keywords, keep you keyword density to below 6 percent
- Optimize the post – make sure those keywords are industry related and terms that are searched
- Become a problem solver – write blogs which will solve customers problems
- Become the thought leader – so case your expertise in your industry, share your knowledge
- Earn you clients trust – Blogs effect up to 70% of customers choosing where to purchase their product
Call To Action’s (CTAs)
Ok, so this one is for me too, we growing together my friends. This will be the next task that I will be addressing on this blog site, Defined call to actions! For now I am going to point you in the top left corner of the page, there is a contact us tab, please contact me for more detailed consultation.
- Make sure there is synergy – make sure the content matches the offer you may be placing
- If the reader takes the next step they are ready for more in depth information on the topic
- The call to action will be a form or it will lead to a landing page giving you a higher click through rate
- You can have links in the beginning middle or end of your post, all depending on the offers you have
- Place some of your CTAs in your side bar in the form of a banner or advertising
so that’s a wrap for me today hope this post is useful, and if it is please bookmark and share, I will keep you informed of the progress and accuracy of what we planning to achieve.
Check the social slider on the top left of our page and follow us on twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc.